Eco-Grip resists stains and odors by design and is an excellent option for commercial kitchens and other high-traffic areas. In addition to being eco-friendly and durable, it is also easy to clean. Keep reading to learn how to properly maintain your Eco-Grip flooring from Precision Flooring Services.
Keeping Your Eco-Grip Floor Clean
Eco-Grip flooring is a great way to reduce and prevent slips and falls in your commercial kitchen, but it’s essential to keep it clean to maintain its safety features and longevity. Here are some guidelines for keeping your Eco-Grip floor clean:
- Get rid of any movable items: Furniture, rugs, and other moveable items should be removed from the Eco-Grip floor to avoid staining and soiling.
- Put wet floor signs on visible areas: Wet floor signs warn people so they can walk with caution to avoid slipping and falling. It also allows time for a freshly cleaned surface to dry.
- Make sure to sweep all debris off the Eco-Grip flooring. Sweeping away particles protects the floor and also prevents staining and soiling.
Eco-Grip floor cleaning system uses eco-friendly solutions to clean and sanitize your floors. It is perfect for commercial kitchen floor cleaning, as it quickly and easily removes grease and food debris from your floors.
- Start by pouring some of the Eco-Grip Daily Cleaner into the Foam Gun’s reservoir, and attach the gun to a hose. Alternatively, you can use a proportioning system according to the label.
- Spread the cleaning solution over the places you want to clean and leave for 8-10 minutes before rinsing with fresh water. Use a deck brush to rub high traffic areas and areas with heavy stains.
- Dry the area with a squeegee for best results.
3 Tips for Cleaner Commercial Kitchen Floors
Commercial kitchen floors are exposed to grease, food, beverage, chemicals, water, extreme temperatures, and other contaminants, making them tough to clean. Exposure to these elements is one of the main reasons most commercial kitchen owners adopt Eco-Grip flooring. Eco-Grip flooring addresses the most common safety and hygiene demands of commercial kitchens. Eco-Grip floor cleaning is easy, fast, and convenient. Here are three eco-friendly tips for cleaner commercial kitchen floors:
Eco-Grip Your Flooring
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) makes our Eco-Grip flooring and appears in areas that demand safe, slip-resistant, and waterproof environments. Eco-Grip flooring combines cohesive fibers and anti-biocide, making it easy to clean and resistant to animal fats, grease, chemicals, stains, odors, and weather. It’s also durable, comfortable, chemical resistant, eco-friendly, and provides stable performance.
Clean Commercial Eco-Grip Floors Last
Cleaning your Eco-Grip floor last ensures that other oils, dirt, grease, and other kitchen contaminants don’t fall on the floor after cleaning other areas. The best thing is that these floors are easy and fast to clean, usually in less than 30 minutes.
Use Your Warranty to Get Professional Services When Needed
Manufacturers are confident about Eco-Grip floors lasting for years that they provide extensive warranties and free or low-cost extra maintenance. So, if you run into maintenance or cleaning issues beyond the ease and convenience that the Eco-Grip flooring promises, you can have your provider handle it.
Learn More About Eco-Grip Flooring For Your Business
Eco-grip flooring is an excellent choice for businesses looking for an environmentally friendly option that provides superior performance. Eco-Grip flooring is made with recycled materials and can be easily cleaned and maintained. It is perfect for commercial kitchens, schools, and other high traffic.
If you’re looking for an eco-friendly floor option for your commercial kitchen, Eco-Grip flooring is a great choice. It cleans up easily and is safe for both people and pets. Contact us today for all your Eco-Grip sales and installation needs. We can also guide you to make the most out of your Eco-Grip floor cleaning undertakings.
Image Source: Kzenon / Shutterstock